Are you dealing with health issues or know someone who is? Have you asked, "Do I have bad DNA?" "Am I doomed to _________ disease?" The answer to these question is found by first looking at what we in society have been ingesting and injecting for decades through conventionally grown foods and in vaccine ingredients;
Let's take a quick look at the top offenders and exposures in the 21st century;
Conventionally Grown Food
* Fungicides - Some fungicides are known to disrupt the endocrine system and may lead to reproductive and developmental abnormalities.
* Herbicides / Glysophate - Symptoms of glyphosate poisoning include: Abdominal cramps, Anxiety, breathing difficulty, Coma, Blue lips or fingernails, diarrhea, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, irritation in the mouth and throat, low blood pressure, nausea and vomiting (may vomit blood), weakness, kidney failure, slow heart rate
* GMOs - The results of most studies with GM foods indicate that they may cause some common toxic effects such as hepatic, pancreatic, renal, or reproductive effects and may alter the hematological, biochemical, and immunologic parameters
Insecticides - Insecticides cause the greatest number of pesticide poisonings in the United States. All life forms with cholinesterase in their nervous system, such as insects, fish, birds, humans, and other mammals, can be poisoned by these chemicals.
* Heavy metals- Poisoning can lead to irreversible symptoms like brain damage, kidney and liver failure. Infertility, brain fog, poor eye health, tingling sensations, and other negative symptoms could be signs. Severe symptoms of heavy metal poisoning that can be life threatening include: abnormal heartbeat (arrhythmia). anemia, brain damage and memory loss, difficulty breathing. kidney damage, liver damage, miscarriage, cancer.
* Fluoride - More than anything else, as a neurotoxin, fluoride presents unique threats to your brain, spinal cord, and overall nervous system. With 75% of the American water supply fluoridated and 99% of major toothpaste brands boasting fluoride content, fluoride increases the production of free radicals in the brain. These free radicals accelerate degeneration of healthy tissues, disrupt essential brain activities, and trigger the development of disease.
* Formaldehyde - Formaldehyde is a preservative in medical laboratories and mortuaries, found in many products such as chemicals, particle board, household products, glues, permanent press fabrics, paper product coatings, fiberboard, and plywood. It is also widely used as an industrial fungicide, germicide and disinfectant.
* Polysorbate 80 - Polysorbate 80 may contribute to liver damage. There are some studies that link Polysorbate 80 with Crohn’s disease, its list of symptoms include stomach pain, diarrhea, fatigue, and weight loss.
* Aluminum - 5 Reasons to Avoid Aluminum - 1. Alzheimer’s, 2. Parkinson’s, 3. Breast Cancer, 4. Bone Disorders, 5. Autism
* Mercury - Neurological and behavioral disorders may be observed after inhalation, ingestion or dermal exposure of different mercury compounds. Symptoms include tremors, insomnia, memory loss, neuromuscular effects, headaches and cognitive and motor dysfunction.
* Antibiotics - Linked to alterations in gut microbiota, which has been related to risks of various chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease and cancer.
* Polyethylene glycol - A recent study found that a large percentage of parents, caregivers, and practitioners described an explosion of neurological side effects seemingly correlated to polyethylene glycol administration. Those side effects include: abnormal behavior, anger, anxiety, mood swings, seizures, sensory disturbances
The results of toxin ingestion are seen in many ways....
In the microbiome's (gut) disruption or destruction, 70% of our immunity comes from. the gut, If we loose our gut microbiome, we lose our immunity. Lost immunity results in an immune-compromise caused by toxins that destroy the biome.
The disease that results from a compromised biome includes:
* Graves' disease
* Myasthenia gravis
* Guillain-Barre syndrome
* and more!
Which makes the current narrative clear;
Bill Gates practiced this model in the computer software/virus industry, where he made his first fortune. He profited from software and antivirus software sales after funding the virus creations that drove the profits. As the self-appointed Czar of public health, he is a major stakeholder in the toxins and the "solutions."
Once we see how the deck is stacked against us, we choose to not play against the house. What are called "incurable" the truth is; health will never come from corporations who profit from illness.
How do we win a game where the deck is stacked against you? Every time you say NO to toxins no matter the source you're a winner, because winners know you never play against a stacked deck!
If you need help reversing health issues, contact us, and we'll create a customized program based on your budget.
1317 Edgewater Dr #3286 Orlando FL 32804
AlternaCare & Living Prevention trademarks are federally registered protected and enforceable. Any unauthorized use is expressly prohibited.
+All donations are non-refundable.
Disclaimer: This website content is not a substitute for professional medical care and diagnosis. The information contained is not physical or mental health medical care or advice. We are not medical professionals, and this website should not be misconstrued to mean otherwise. There may be risks for people making lifestyle modifications, if you participate in lifestyle changes, do so with the help of a health professional. If you choose to change your lifestyle you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with lifestyle change. This site, this company, and Kari Gray have no liability for risks associated with lifestyle changes.
1317 Edgewater Dr #3286 Orlando FL 32804
AlternaCare & Living Prevention trademarks are federally registered, protected and enforceable.
Any unauthorized use is expressly prohibited.
+Donations are non-refundable.
Disclaimer: This website content is not a substitute for professional medical care and diagnosis. The information contained is not physical or mental health medical care or advice. We are not medical professionals, and this website should not be misconstrued to mean otherwise. There may be risks for people making lifestyle modifications, If you participate in lifestyle changes, do so with the help of a health professional. If you choose to change your lifestyle you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with lifestyle change. This site, this company, and Kari Gray have no liability for risks associated with lifestyle changes, risks or consequences and are exempt from any and all harm.